Quote by Angela Carter
I don’t really think that writers, even great writers, are prophets, or sages, or Messiah-like figures; writing is a lonely, sedentary occupation and a touch of megalomania can be comforting around five on a November afternoon when you haven’t seen anybody all day.
As published in Dictionary.com
- Angela Carter: Postcards from Bohemia (telegraph.co.uk)
- On Angela Carter (litlove.wordpress.com)
- Book Of A Lifetime: Shaking a Leg, By Angela Carter (independent.co.uk)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Joe PrabaRetail Ops Specialist; Procedures Manual Writer; Compulsive Reader; Metal Music Maniac; Supports Tottenham Hotspur and Rafael Nadal.
What’s This Blog About?
If you're here for the first time, nice to see you. If you've been here before, well welcome back. Thanks for the revisit.
Anyway, I've made some changes. Although J-WorQProjeQs is still about retail operations and books, I've removed all the rest that I had on here. You see, I don't write (or tried to write) procedure manuals professionally anymore that is.
This blog is now solely dedicated to free retail tips, advice, related articles and of course about the books that I read. In time I'll also add Metal music trivia and videos that I fancy.